Riverwood at Nocatee
|Sweetwater by Del Webb|
[[has overview of::Riverwood at Nocatee is part of the 14,000-acre Nocatee development, which also includes all-ages communities and commercial space. Located adjacent to Riverwood is a 2,400 acre preserve along the Intracoastal Waterway.
Riverwood has single-family homes, attached carriage homes and condominiums. New home prices start in the mid $100,000s to about $300,000, not including upgrades or options.]]
Amenities and Activities
- The Riverwood Owner's Club, featuring a fitness center, indoor and outdoor pools, a crafts room, a ballroom and a game room, is expected to open in late 2009.
- Discovery Center featuring a business learning center, computer lab, TV lounge and bistro cafe
- Tennis courts
- Bocce ball courts
- Putting green
- Six-mile nature trail
In the News
- Developers promised it, and the lifestyle it brings, but it hasn't been built, jacksonville.com, February 7, 2009
- Businesses plan for the future in Nocatee, jacksonville.com, January 2, 2008
- Selling Nocatee: Marketing turns into big sales campaign, Jacksonville Business Journal, October 26, 2007