Spanish Lakes Communities
Spanish Lakes Communities includes 5 communities extending over 6 miles from Port St. Lucie to Vero Beach on the east coast of Florida. The five Spanish Lakes communities are set on a combined 1400 acres and each community has its own clubhouse and amenities. The communities offer single-family concrete block homes and manufactured homes.
Homes at Spanish Lakes have 99-year land leases. The monthly rent of $350 covers facility use, including golf courses, as well as lawn care.
Amenities and Activities
- 5 clubhouses, each over 25,000 square feet
- 4 golf courses: 9-hole Spanish Lakes I, 9-hole Spanish Lakes Golf Village, 9-hole Spanish Lakes Country Club Village, and 18-hole Spanish Lakes Fairway.
- 8 swimming pools
- 5 saunas
- 8 tennis courts
- 38 shuffleboard courts
- 26 billiards tables
- Boat launching ramp on the St. Lucie River
- 24 lakes
- 5 multi-purpose auditoriums for social events, such as dances, parties and shows
- Woodworking shops
- Arts & crafts rooms
- Card rooms
- See City-Data stats for this zip code
In the News