Trilogy at Glen Ivy
Trilogy at Glen Ivy is a golf-course community located in Southern California's Inland Empire near the I-15 freeway and the Cleveland National Forest. The community has single-family detached houses and townhouses ranging from 1,293 to 2,241 square feet with resale prices ranging from about $200,000 to over $400,000.
Amenities and Activities
- Gated community
- [[has amenities of::Trilogy Golf Club at Glen Ivy featuring an 18-hole golf course]]
- The Nine Restaurant & Bar
- 13,000 square foot Pacific Crest Lodge community center featuring a lounge, internet cafe, Center for Higher Learning, Creativity Studio, business center, amphitheater and billiards.
- Blue Water Sports Club fitness center
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Glen Ivy Hot Springs Resort Spa at Trilogy
- Bocce ball courts
- Numerous special interest clubs
In the News
- The 55-plus crowd is moving where the action is, Los Angeles Times, May 4, 2008
- Hostage ready to 'forget about it', Press-Enterprise, December 26, 2006
Trilogy at Glen Ivy is located in south Corona, just off the I-15 freeway at the Temescal Canyon Road Exit, and lies at the eastern edge of the Cleveland National Forest. The El Sobrante landfill is located a few miles away on the other side of the I-15 freeway.
Tom's Farms shopping complex is located nearby on Temescal Canyon Road.
Next to Trilogy at Glen Ivy is the Glen Ivy Hot Springs, a spa located on 11-acres with natural mineral spring pools.