Trilogy at Monarch Dunes
Trilogy at Monarch Dunes is a golf-course community located four miles from the Pacific Ocean in San Luis Obispo County. The community is not age restricted, but is still considered one of Shea Homes' "active lifestyle communities" like the other age-restricted Trilogy communities. Trilogy at Monarch Dunes is located on 950 acres with one and two story single-family homes ranging from 1,671 to 3,694 square feet. New home prices start at the low $400,000s to the mid $700,000s depending on the model.
Trilogy at Monarch Dunes is part of a master-planned community called The Woodlands, which also features two all-ages communities, The Villas and Monarch Ridge, and The Village Center shopping complex.
Amenities and Activities
- [[has amenities of::Monarch Dunes Golf Club featuring an 18-hole public golf course]]
- [[has amenities of::Adelina's Bistro & Market Place]]
- 31,000 square foot Monarch Club community center featuring an internet cafe (Cafe Solaz), library, computer lab, Center for Higher Learning, art studio, billiards, lounge area and event room
- Fitness Center
- [[has amenities of::The Sandalwood Spa]]
- Outdoor resort pool and indoor lap pool
- Tennis courts
- Bocce ball courts
- Sculpture garden
- Herb Garden
- Tai Chi Garden
- Wine Library
- Numerous special interest clubs
In the News
- Communities Near Vineyards: 3 bdrms, 2 bths, vineyard vws, Food & Wine magazine, November 2008
- Wining and Dining, Wall Street Journal, October 18, 2008
Trilogy at Monarch Dunes borders California Highway 1 and is about 5 miles from US Highway 101.