Trilogy at Redmond Ridge
|Cascara at the Villages|
Sundance at Redmond Ridge
Trilogy at Redmond Ridge is a 1,080 acre development located in the Novelty Hill area east of Redmond, Washington, a suburb of Seattle. The community offers one-story and two-story single-family detached homes ranging from 1,185 to 3,082 square feet. New home prices start at the low $300,000s to the low $700,000s depending on the model.
Trilogy at Redmond Ridge is part of an overall master-planned community along with two all-ages communities called Redmond Ridge and East Redmond.
Amenities and Activities
- [[has amenities of::Trilogy Golf Club at Redmond Ridge featuring an 18-hole public golf course]]
- Nines Bar & Grill restaurant
- 32,000 square foot Cascade Club community center, featuring an internet cafe, University of Washington Center for Learning, creativity studio, lounge area, event room
- Fitness center
- Indoor pool and spa
- Tennis courts
- [[has amenities of::Tranquility Spa]]
- Hiking Trails
- 11 acre park
In the News
- Oki Golf Buys Trilogy at Redmond Ridge, GolfWashington, January 2, 2009
- East phase begins for Redmond Ridge, Seattle Times, February 15, 2008
- Days of Wine and ..., U.S. News & World Report, May, 6, 2007
Trilogy at Redmond Ridge has a retail center which includes a QFC grocery store.